Berry Farm Vinegar
BBQ Chilli Prawns & Chorizo Brochettes With Grilled Limes
- 4 limes
- 20 prawn tails, shelled & deveined
- 2-3 chorizo sausages, cut into 1cm slices
- 180g Berry Farm Chilli Jam
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled & grated
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons Berry Farm Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- In a bowl combine prawns, garlic, oregano, Berry Farm Red Wine Vinegar, olive oil & chilli flakes, toss to coat. Cover & refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Skewer one prawn & one round of chorizo onto small metal skewers until completed.
- Heat BBQ, when hot, cook skewers for 3-4 minutes, turning 1/2 way through so they are nicely browned on both sides.
- Transfer to a serving plate, garnish with chopped parsley & serve with Berry Farm Chilli Jam.
- Cut limes in 1/2 horizontally and char on hot BBQ & serve with the skewers.