Berry Farm Sauces
Pork Spare Ribs
- 500gm pork spare ribs
- 125gm Berry Farm Apricot Jam
- 250gm Berry Farm Sweet Chilli & Tomato Sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and marinate pork ribs for 4 to 8 hours.
- BBQ or bake in a hot oven until cooked.
Beef Spare Ribs
- 2 large beef ribs
- 1 diced tomato
- 1/2 bottle of Berry Farm Dark Ale BBQ Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Combine all ingredients, ensuring ribs are totally coated, and leave marinated for up to an hour.
- Place in roasting bag and cook at 120°C for 3 hours.
- Served with rice and Asian vegetables.
Marinated Sweet Chilli Chicken
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Berry Farm Sweet Chilli & Tomato Sauce
- 400g free-range chicken thighs, cut in strips
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- In a small saucepan combine the soy sauce, Sweet Chilli & Tomato Sauce and peanut butter on medium heat until blended, add chopped coriander. Pour into a bowl and add chicken strips, marinate for at least 1 hour or preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Cover a tray with baking paper and spread chicken strips on evenly.
- Cook for 20 – 30 minutes. Serve with Asian greens and steamed rice.