The Berry Farm Presents Spring Country Fair to Support Local Firefighters
Mark your calendar! The Berry Farm is inviting you to come along to their Spring Country Fair on Sunday, 27th October, between 10 am and 3 pm, to help raise much-needed funds for Rosa Brook Volunteer Bush Fire Brigade.
Celebrate the arrival of Spring with the colourful fundraising fair at The Berry Farm Winery. The Spring Country Fair will feature over 40 market stalls and displays of everything from local macramé wall art and skincare products to hand-woven African baskets and dragonfly plants. The day will also be packed with entertainment for adults and kids alike – wherein adults can enjoy locally-crafted wine and kids get to pet and play with little guinea pigs. Plus, every cent raised at the Spring Country Fair raffle will go directly to support the local volunteer emergency services. Have fun and help a great cause at the same time!
What’s more? It will also be broadcasted by a community radio station based in Augusta - 2 oceans FM.
What can you look forward to at the Spring Country Fair in Margaret River?
Fascinating and Unique Talents of Buskers & Performers
The root of the word “busker” may be Latin. Still, you do not need any translation to understand and rejoice in the lively Latino sounds, spellbinding folk ukulele, and classical guitar performances by the Buskers.
A Chance of Winning a Prize While Donating to the Cause
How would you like to get the chance to win a prize while helping a worthy cause at the same time? That is the principle that inspired The Berry Farm to host a raffle at their Spring Country Fair. When you buy your ticket(s) for this fundraising fair, you will be entitled to enter a draw and get a chance to win some Berry Farm Cellar Door products. And of course, all funds received from the ticket sales will go to the local Rosa Brook Volunteer Fire Brigade. How wonderful is that!
Pop Up Bar With Local Beer & Wine
If you are looking for a lovely family-friendly place to enjoy a craft beer or fine wine with the splendor of the great Western Australian outdoors, you are in luck! The Berry Farm is one of the best Margaret River wineries and has set up an outdoor pop-up bar featuring their popular locally crafted fortified wines as well as craft beer.
Lunch at Berry Farm’s Award-Winning Café
You will find the most delicious food on this side of your palate at the Spring Country Fair! You can treat yourself with some delicious farm grown food at The Berry Farm’s award-winning Cottage Café. The Berry Farm is also offering extra treats for you that you’ll not want to miss, including avocado guacamole with corn chips, char-grilled corn on the cob, and Argentinean steak sandwich with chimichurri. Sounds mouth-watering, does it not?
A Lot of Fun for the Little Ones
There are tons of things to do for kids in the Spring Country Fair. Not only is there nature playgrounds galore, The Berry Farm has arranged for many fun activities throughout the day, such as:
- Rosa brook fire truck – Kids are fascinated with fire trucks. So, The Berry Farm has brought in a REAL fire truck. The truck is equipped for the kids to climb aboard and take a closer look at the exciting transport of a firefighter.
- Face Painting – The kids will stay delighted as they watch a professional face painter create magic. From animals to superheroes, cartoon characters to fairies, and everything in between, kids can choose a design to be painted on their faces.
- Baby Animal Petting –The Berry Farm offers families a fun-filled day with baby animals. Kids can pet baby and miniature animals while learning how to feed and care for them.
- Clown Entertainer – Merging comedy, magic and general goofiness, the clown entertainers will be fun and surely bring a smile to the face of all the kids.
- Giant Chess – The kids will feel like they are at Hogwarts when they play Giant Chess on a Giant Board.
Get down to The Berry Farm to show your appreciation for the great work done by the Rosa Brook Volunteer Bush Fire Brigade and have a lot of fun with your family at the same time. Book your table in The Cottage Café on 0897575054.
Download our Country Fair Flyer here - DOWNLOAD